Powerful server with DDoS Protection?

Zivavita

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try Hostnamaste.com web host. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

UniWini

Servers from serverunion.com and coinshosting.com are the best to sign up with.
For the money, service and expertise, they can't be beaten!

Ochinnak

I am a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. Gigapros.com does.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. Highly recommend their dedicated hosting packages.

Valleydream

I would like to sincerely thank the guys from GTHost.com for the excellent dedicated hosting service they provide.
Dedicated instant servers offer a superior user experience compared to shared servers which run more slowly and often do not have robust or reliable maintenance.

Svanko

Servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They rock:
1. speedy servers
2. very responsive sales and support team
3. features are not too restrictive (like max upload file size)
4. competitive price... So far I am very glad I am with them now.

Phoklens

Get 50% off on fast, reliable servers at serverunion.com; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support; extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

Altopropper

I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of hostnamaste.com service. Dual Intel Xeon E5/X5650/AMD Epyc/Ryzen - 3.40 Ghz, RAM 16GB, 400GB Storage, 10TB 1 Gbps, $49.99/mo.
Deff recommend!