powerful server located in Singapore?

Zivavita

Hey dudes,
i'm in search of a powerful server located in Singapore.
Here are my needs:
Xeon 1xE5-2650v2
c8/t16 2.6-3.4GHz
RAM: 64Gb DDR3 1600MHz
Storage: 2x480GB SSD
Bandwidth: 300Mbit/s Unmetered
What are your views on QHoster.com web servers? Any reviews?
Alternative providers to compare pricing and servers?
Thanks.

Altopropper

You should pick the top website hosting provider and join in their money making businesses online.

No doubt, XXIwebhosting.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique. Highly recommend their Business Dedicated Server.

UniWini

Check out plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com.
I am truly pleased on having my website hosted with them. Their biz is based on help and problem solving for the customers. Teams are good when motivated. These guys earn with sheer hard work are there for me promptly when I need them.

CrassW

KVChosting.net servers are worthwhile.
They provide very professional and friendly support, fast network, no downtimes, cool control panel. What else do you need? Strongly recommended.

Valleydream

For service and support I give QHoster.com website hosting a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. So far, I am extremely impressed with these guys. There is nothing that counts more than decent support and they go beyond the call. I really hope the rest of the support team are like this.

Svanko

Check out plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
The support team is also good and they provide quick response.

Phoklens

I would STRONGLY recommend QHoster.com server hosting to anyone that is setting up a website.
This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.

Yankov

Hostsailor.com plans can be right for meeting all your demands.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month and I think they are really worth for hosting solution.