Powerful Dedicated Servers?

Ochinnak

I need good dedicated server
With stable networking and good support.
Do you have any recommendation for that?
What are your views on GThost.com or NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated server hosting solutions? Any feedbacks?
What host is better? Which one would you rather choose? Why?

Valleydream

From all the web hosts I've used in the past, for both personal and professional purposes, I've never been happier than with GTHost.com USA Instant servers. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.

Phoklens

I have being hosting with NetShop ISP dedicated hosting for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host. No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast. Happy with them.

Zivavita

+ vote for NetShop ISP web servers. Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong.
Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS Certified, and IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted. Thumbs up!

Altopropper

The dedicated servers are sold with set specs but with GTHost.com i found they had better processors. Like their dedicated hosting packages.
The host is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.