OpenVZ VPS hosting? Any good host?

Valleydream

Dear Sirs,
can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $15 per month to have ultra fast loading pages.
Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.
Would like to know your views on website hosting solutions?
Any info on OBhost.net OpenVZ VPS hosting? Are they stable? Any reviews, please?

Thank you for your specific recommendations.

CrassW

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and rock-solid servers.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.

Phoklens

I would recommend Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS to anyone that is looking to do some hosting, Personal or Professional.
They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

rdphostings

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and rock-solid servers.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.
Great way to promote your company. I see you in every hosting forum with the same sale note.

Zivavita

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so can put forward a recommendation to give libertyvps.net or qhoster.com a try.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Altopropper

I've been with Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS for over 8 months now, there attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine.

Ochinnak

I have been using Rockhoster.com cheapest OpenVZ VPS hosting plan for more than 1 year. What I want to recommend to others is their customer service. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.