netshop-isp.com.cy vs rockhoster.com

Zivavita

My experience has been perfect. I can highly recommend NetShop ISP cheap hosting services to others. The pricing is quite good.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Grozev

I vote for rockhoster.com.
Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

Altopropper

The best thing about NetShop-isp.com.cy is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt.
The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.

Ochinnak

Well, the fact is that NetShop ISP has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast!
I can't but praise this team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer.

Samoslon

The best thing about NetShop-isp.com.cy is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt.
The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.
What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

Valleydream

Can say that NetShop ISP is an amazingly cheap hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
Online support always available, very helpful, kind and above all quick! You often receive an answer a couple of minutes after you submitted your question.

Phoklens

Seriously, i've tried many web hosting providers and so far, Rockhoster.com has been the BEST!
It has been the perfect web hosting provider for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.