Need your advice

CrassW

I bare in my mind two hosts: legionbox.com and hostsailor.com and I wonder which one is betetr to stick to?

Valleydream

Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Believe xxiwebhosting.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. Lots of nice features like SSH.
Up-to-date PHP and MySQL installations make deploying web-based applications simple.

Zivavita

I'm strongly sure hostnamaste.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. Like their Budget Dedicated Server.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Altopropper

I'm a webmaster and have had many host over the years, none of them stood behind what they said. Exmasters.com web host does.
Highly recommend for anyone who wants an inexpensive, easy to user hosting provider.

GiGaPros

With the right web hosting provider, your business web site can be much easier than you think.

Phoklens

It seems to me that Webdock.io is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. Like their VPS hosting solutions.
All VPS servers get snapshots included for free. 5 automatically rotated snapshots as well as 3 snapshots you can manage yourself.
Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

Yankov

Attractive services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are the best to have a deal with.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.