Need VPS Linux Server

Zivavita

I'm looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance

Ochinnak

Often a question via email takes a few minutes to be answered. My last provider took days or weeks or never. Happy with Profvds.com EU vps.
Although not one of the best providers for cost per gigabyte provided, the reliability and services makes it a good value.

CrassW

VPS accounts from ownwebservers.com and inet.ws are worth trying.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

Skoony

bodHOST offers Linux and Windows VPS Hosting solutions for customers who want the benefits of a dedicated server without the high costs. With customizable resources, root access, and a variety of operating systems to choose from, bodHOST's VPS Hosting is a great choice for businesses and individuals on a budget. Powered by high-performance hardware and SSD storage, bodHOST provides fast and reliable performance, while their 24/7 customer support ensures that any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently. Whether you're a small business or an individual looking for a cost-effective hosting solution, bodHOST's Hosting is a great choice. 10% OFF VPS Hosting >> Coupon Code: VH10OFF

OwnWebServer

I'm looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about Profvds.com vps? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance
OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "XMAS55" during the checkout process.

Their VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthly or annually).

Valleydream

To start with, Profvds.com EU vps host has a smart and easy to navigate website of their own.
The host offers ipv4+ipv6/64 subnet with all servers, 25 mail port open and rnds configuration in end user panel.

Svanko

Check out VPS deals from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Their services and support are superb and extremely dedicated. Prices are competitive.

Phoklens

You are able to install operating systems based on Linux (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD). Other operating systems are being installed by the request.
Like Profvds.com BA-3G-1-20: CPU - 1, Memory - 3 GB, Disk Space - 20 GB, Traffic - Unlimited, Port - 1 Gbps, Virtualization - HVM, Location - Bratislava Slovakia, Price - €10 EUR.