Need Replacement VPS Host

Phoklens

Thought I found a couple of great VPS hosts after a week of research and got totally hosed in the final hours.
Is this possible...
- VPS Host
- Semi-Managed with affordable Add-on Support
- 2GB RAM
- cPanel/WHM
- Email
- Root Access
- U.S. based
- Responsive
- Friendly
Any information on Exmasters.com or Cloudarion.com hosting reliability?
What VPS hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Zivavita

I am extremely happy with Exmasters.com cheap VPS and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
My server hardware has so far been functioning very well, not a single problem and not once has it crashed or required a reboot.

Swekko

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

Altopropper

I've been hosting some of my websites at cloudarion.com SSD VPS for a year.
They always made me aware of any works going on their clusters, i.e when they upgraded php and mysql.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Ochinnak

I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with Datapacket.net VPS hosting solutions.
Loads of templates or you can have one designed for your own website. These guys are simply amazing. I can't possibly rave about them more.

UniWini

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are the best to have a deal with.
These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them.

Valleydream

I've been using Rightservers.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent.
I feel that Managed VPS package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and any size business. Hope this will help.