Need host suggestions

Phoklens

Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about rockhoster.com web hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.

Yankov

Services from planethoster.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
The level of commitment to their clients is amazing.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Zivavita

So far we have had great experience with Rockhoster.com hosting. My experience has been better than expected.
They are quick on replying to e-mails and good at helping and answering questions we might have.

Altopropper

Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
Well, rockhoster.com is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.

Ochinnak

Well, rockhoster.com is quite a decent host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet, the only disadvantage is the stats service, only basic stats are given although they say the busy improving this.

Valleydream

I have no hesitation to recommend kvchosting.net solutions. This web host has been totally amazing, and understanding with all my questions and hosting needs. I started with a shared plan, then moved on to a reseller, without any problems. Billing is also very nice.

Svanko

QHoster.com and planethoster.com services are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.