Need help with choosing a VPS host.

Zivavita

I need help choosing a VPS host. I need hosting with cpanel, plesk or vesta at least 6gb of ram, around 60gb of storage (SSD). I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $20 to $40 a month.
What are your views on Neironvps.com vps hosting? Are they reliable? What host is better?

OwnWebServer

OwnWebServers, we pride ourselves on being one of the top VPS hosting providers in the industry. Our commitment to providing high-quality service and cutting-edge technology has earned us a reputation as a trusted and reliable partner for businesses of all sizes.

As we enter the new year, we're excited to announce a special promotion that will help you save big on our VPS, dedicated, and cloud server plans. From now through the end of January, use the code EASTER55at checkout to receive an instant 55% discount on your purchase.

With OwnWebServers, you'll enjoy a wide range of benefits that set us apart from the competition. Our servers are equipped with the latest hardware and software, ensuring optimal performance and reliability. Our network infrastructure is designed to provide lightning-fast connectivity and minimal latency, making it ideal for demanding applications and high-traffic websites.

CrassW

Check out VPS accounts from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
I'm impressed with the stability of these companies and the effectiveness and efficiency of their tech support. Very happy with these companies!

Valleydream

Read through the user business web hosting reviews check uptime and performance reports so you can make an informed choice of web hosting for your web site.
I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help provided by NetShop Isp vps host, ease of use and wide service offer. I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web hosting provider.

Svanko

Right VPS accounts are available from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com.
Support is second to none. Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.
Prcies are competitive.

Phoklens

My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price. Like Neironvps.com vps hosting.
They have easy to use admin section and one click installs. Nothing to worry about, they are professional.

Skoony

To avail of the current bodHOST VPS hosting a sale and get an instant 15% OFF, all you need to do is use the coupon code ESTVPS15 during the checkout process. This offer is valid for a limited time, so act fast and grab this deal before it expires. With bodHOST's high-performance fully managed VPS hosting solutions, you'll enjoy enhanced speed, security, and flexibility for your website or application. Don't miss out on this opportunity to save big on your VPS hosting needs!

Altopropper

Get $5 first month for any Allwebhost.com vps using this link - vps hosting. Nothing to worry about, they are professional.
SSI Programming Modules include: Curl, CPAN, GD Library and ImageMagic. System Management via Cron Job Scheduling.