Need a new vps hosting with free cpanel/whmcs

Valleydream

Hi,
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $20 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth.
I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Any info on rockhoster.com VPS hosting? Any reviews or feedbacks?

Thanks.

Sheolink

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Phoklens

I have checked over 10 web hosts and it was not so easy to choose the best one according to my budget and requirements.
Rockhoster.com VPS hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses.

Altopropper

I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday. I can also add that rockhoster.com tech team explained they were upgrading the servers and the new server was having a problem with some coding on my site. Good web host!

UniWini

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
These are almost perfect hosting companies that stand behind what they advertise.

Svanko

Hosting.uk and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.

Yankov

VPS plans from legionbox.com and brixly.uk are worth trying.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.

Ochinnak

In fact, I was so satisfied with this host, our business now has a number of dedicated servers and different hosting accounts with Rockhoster.com and everything continues to be smooth. Great service, support is ALWAYS prompt and helpful. They even reply on weekends.

CrassW

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net VPS accounts can be right for you.
These hosts are the BEST companies and always deliver TOP Notch Customer Service. They are available 24/7, with minimal wait times and are always happy to help you resolve any problems with your website. I am a very HAPPY customer!