Need a managed dedicated server

Phoklens

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max.
What are your views on GTHost.com dedicated servers? Any provider recomendations?

Yankov

Reliable servers are available from asvhost.com and planethoster.com.
The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Website has been very stable with few problems.

Grozev

Servers from asvhost.com and qhoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

Altopropper

The guys at GTHost.com know their stuff! Highly recommended Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!
Amazingly, I never had to wait longer than 20 minutes for a response. If I could give them a 100 out of 5, I would.

Ochinnak

I'm happy using GTHost dedicated hosting services. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
Highly recommended. I run many web sites on their dedicated servers and everything works perfect!

Valleydream

I recommend GTHost.com instant server hosting to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time.
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.

Svanko

Legionbox.com and hostsailor.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Fantastic hosts with fast deep tech support.
Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.
What great companies and people. Very fast response to any questions. They made it so easy to get my websites up and running.