Need a dedicated server

Ochinnak

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows.
Do you know anything about Rightservers.com dedicated server hosting? Any provider recomendations?

CrassW

Right and solid dedicated servers are available from asvhost.com and hostsailor.com.
Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!

Valleydream

These guys are awesome. You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, Rightservers.com always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you. The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Phoklens

I'm very happy going with hosting022.com dedicated servers and for sure i will be using them for years.
They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job.
Fast speed and great uptime!

Yankov

Have a look at servers from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com as they are well-balanced and cheap.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

Grozev

Attractive servers are available from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com.
You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

Altopropper

Well, rightservers.com platform is reliable and their customer service used to be ok. Good pricing for managed vps - you'll get what you pay for.
What really make it a good provider is that the tech support and the personal relationship developes each year.

Zivavita

Happy with Rightservers.com Canadian VPS. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. I am just experienced enough to cause real damage, and they have been patient and helpful at all times.