Media Hosting required

Zivavita

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering Media Hosting.
Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability?
How is INSIGHT WEB HOSTING provider? Any comments please?

What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Altopropper

I recommend Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS and will continue hosting all of the sites that I build and manage with them.
The service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Ochinnak

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Take a look at hostingsource.com US webhosting soltuions. Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.

Zivavita

I am 100% sure the comparison will help you to choose the right option to deal with. Try to check centohost.com and hostforweb.com solutions.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Gopendero

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

Valleydream

Highly recommended Great tutorials on everything about building a site with them!
The guys at kvchosting.net know their stuff! Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Vasmass

Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Take a look at hostingsource.com US webhosting soltuions. Perfect network and server uptime - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
What are the security measures and server backup protocols?

Phoklens

I'd recommend Virtono.com Cloud VPS - The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly.
Their professionals are able to customize any services/features you may need. They have unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.