Low cost VPS provider

Valleydream

The QHoster.com techs are always friendly, and quick to answer my questions.
Server is always fast, and rarely ever goes down. Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them.

Svanko

ASVhost.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are worthwhile.
Cheap price, excellent uptime and wonder customer service that relates on a very person level.

Phoklens

Tech support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet.
QHoster.com prices are reasonable. I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to this web host.

Yankov

I vote for asvhost.com.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Grozev

I'd choose asvhost.com.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

Altopropper

I definitely would recommend Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS to any friends of mine.
The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
Easy to understand website.

Ochinnak

Guys, I'm impressed with QHoster.com server locations: France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more. The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.