Looking for the best international hosting

Valleydream

Hello. I am in search of a web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
Does such a hosting exist?
Or should I just have a different web hosting server for different parts of the world?
What can you say about QHoster.com website hosting? Can I trust them?

Sheolink

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is.
The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.

Phoklens

I like QHoster.com - they accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Zivavita

Trust QHoster.com web host. They've hosted my WordPress blogs for my business for 8 months now and the responsiveness through their customer service is reason enough to stay with them. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.

Altopropper

Try Exmasters.com international web hosting. Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Ochinnak

I'll be with QHoster.com for a long time to come I think. The price is outstanding for the features provided, but in a time when hosting is very competitive, it's the Customer Services that makes the difference for me (and should for anyone). Recommended.

OwnWebServer

If you are looking for a stable shared hosting provider, one option to consider is OwnWebServers. OWS is renowned for its reliability and consistent performance. They have a strong uptime track record and utilize advanced technologies like SSD storage, and SuperCacher to ensure optimal website speed and stability.

OWS also provides robust security features, including daily backups, advanced firewall, and proactive monitoring to protect your website from potential threats.