Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?

Kersamen

Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.
My website is currently taking up 18GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in the US.
The budget is around $10 per month tops. So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?

Phoklens

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success. For me, Cloudarion.com SSD VPS (from $10/mo) is a nice choice.

Yankov

Services from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com plans are worth trying.
They are ahead of the curve and combined with friendly service keeps me coming back and also recommend to others.

Zivavita

I can say that I am fully-satisfied with Hostforweb.com SSD hosting service. These guys do not ask you for your own password via emails like other people do, they don't ask you for your credit card via email like others do. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

UniWini

Attractive services are available from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
I highly recommend people to hire them for hosting services.
Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.

Ochinnak

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is kvchosting.net SSD hosting in the USA.
The hosting solutions provided are excellent. Great value for money!

CrassW

Plans from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are reliable enough to sign up with.
Their customer support is great and incredible fast. When you write to support team, you get an answer usually within the hour allowing you to solve your problems quickly. I think their prices are really reasonable in contrast to the benefits you get.

Svanko

QHoster.com and hostsailor.com services are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The uptime has been fantastic and the support staff is always responsive, polite, and helpful. The pricing has also been very satisfactory.

Altopropper

I'm very impressed with the fast and professional support provided by exmasters.com team.
I've found the speed of the site overall is fine, downloads are faster than the old dedicated server and I have not yet experienced any downtime with them.