Looking for high accurate IP VPS Windows

Swekko

I'm looking for VPS Windows which has high accurate IP to buy (any country, US IP is preferred).
So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

Altopropper

Try hostingsource.com - The tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining me everything regarding my own mistakes. I like their Windows VPS service, it is quite cheap.

Ochinnak

I would not hesitate to recommend QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS! This host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and oh so cheap.
These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.

Valleydream

If you ask me, I am happy with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS - I've received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.

Phoklens

I'd highly recommend cloudarion.com windows VPS to any webmaster looking for reliable and decent host.
The fact that this company cared enough to follow up even with the customer that may have had an issue, told me that they TRULY cared about ALL there customers.

Zivavita

Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Webhost.pro vps. Recommend this host to others.
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.

UniWini

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Great value for the money and great service when I need it. Highly recommend.