Looking for Dedicated server

Zivavita

Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Do you know anything about GTHost.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting? Are they trustworthy?

Thank you.

Altopropper

Give GTHost.com a try. It is one of the best places to order low-cost dedicated servers in the USA.
They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after support ticket sent.

UniWini

Right dedicated servers are available from planethoster.com and coinshosting.com.
The best Support team that exists when compared to any other damn product that exists. It's simply awesome and yes, they Rock....!!!!

Ochinnak

It's great !!!! I don't have any website experience and thanks to GTHost.com instant servers I have a site up and running for next to nothing.
Choose your ideal options for storage, bandwidth, server location and other key features then choose your payment method and your server will be just minutes away from helping you get the best in reliable website performance.

CrassW

Right dedicated servers are available from reliable hosting companies: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
Their hosting services are the best in the world. Very comfortable prices and packages easily deposit methods. I like their services.

Valleydream

Choose from GTHost.com options for speed, cost, bandwidth and server location and test the ones that are right for your needs before choosing a full contract. This dedicated server host provide affordable, reliable and fast service for your website with 24/7 customer support, in-house maintenance, low-cost trial periods, unmetered bandwidth and FREE setup in less than 15 minutes.

Grozev

Right dedicated servers are available from coinshosting.com and planethoster.com.
Excellent value for your money, very good support and quality of network/servers. Highly recommended!