Looking For a Stable Server

Ochinnak

Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $70/month
Anyone know where I can find it? What can you say about Centohost.com server hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance

Valleydream

Lucky to host my site with Gigapros.com dedicated server! The service is cheap with lots of great features!
Their support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to enquire if any help or advice can be given.

Phoklens

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
Impressed with Bullten.com budget dedicated servers. Website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Zivavita

I can't say enough good things about centohost.com web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Altopropper

It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. Centohost.com is a very good web host!
The control panel of the host allows me to manage my entire server without restrictions, also I can restart my server when I want.