looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection

Valleydream

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

Sheolink

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also, a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Phoklens

Well, I am impressed with NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting. Prices up to 90% OFF
Hurry up and grab a server while the stock lasts. All servers on special offer are pre-configured and deployed instantly.

Zivavita

Very helpful and flexible when setting up and managing websites. Couldn't be happier!
Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to NetShop ISP 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Altopropper

I wanted to have a professional site available but not be involved, except to update pictures.
I would not hesitate to recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy cheap hosting! Seriously, i've tried many web hosting providers and so far, this has been the BEST!

Ochinnak

These guys are just plain ole awesome! NetShop-isp.com.cy tech customer support is beyond excellent.
They know what they are doing. I would recommend these guys to anyone, either starting out web hosting or for more experienced webmasters.