Looking for a ddos protected VPS

Phoklens

I'm now interested in finding possibly a VPS with ddos protection.
I only need basic protection, a 4 core CPU and 16GB of RAM and at least 40GB of Space, I have a budget of $40/month.
Have found centohost.com hosting. Can I rely on them? Any reviews or comments?
Other reliable hosting suggestions?

Yankov

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Great Webhosting companies with great support.
Reliable and confident..! Great customer service! Dedicated and quick!

Zivavita

Give Rightservers.com a try. They offer well-balanced Managed VPS solutions in Canada.
I've found their support to be good. They repond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.

Grozev

ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com deals are the best to sign up with.
You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

UniWini

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are decent and reliable enough to sign up with.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.

Ochinnak

The customer service at Centohost.com web host is fantastic. They give a more complete answer to technical questions then the Live help.
I've mailed a few questions and one was answered within 24 hours, and the others within 2 hours. That's good..! Recommended.

Valleydream

I've been using 21st-thailand.com for a long time and must express the point that their vps thailand cheap service is prompt and excellent.
The help desk is fast and efficient. I'm often surprised with how quick they answer my questions & their patience & politeness.

Altopropper

In the 8 months I've used kvchosting.net SSD VPS hosting in the USA, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

Svanko

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and hostsailor.com are worth your attention.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!