Linux KVM VPS Hosting

Phoklens

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.
I'd also recommend you to consider Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS solutions in India, Europe and USA.

Altopropper

I have no complaints with QHoster.com and would definitely recommend their VPS solutions. Over 30 server locations to choose from.
I love this hosting provider. I have all of my sites hosted with them.

UniWini

QHoster.com (BLKWEEK30) and legionbox.com VPS accounts are decent enough to sign up with.
Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.

Zivavita

Happy with Rockhoster KVM VPS. Rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!

Valleydream

Believe you'll be pleased if you choose hostnamaste.com kvm vps - According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.

Steelhammer

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting provider that can provide excellent customer support.
I'd also recommend you to consider Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS solutions in India, Europe and USA.
What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?