I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.

Altopropper

I'm looking for VPS with ddos protection.
I only need basic protection of 1gbit, a 2 core CPU and 8GB of RAM and at least 50GB of Space, I have a budget of $30 a month.
Have seen Exmasters.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy offered low-cost VPS solutions?
Any comments on their reliability and speed?
Alternatives for comparison?

Phoklens

The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
Highly recommend netshop-isp.com.cy ssd vps. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

Zivavita

I'd highly recommend cloudarion.com to any people not happy with their current host. All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent.
I'm able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

Ochinnak

I've noticed that NetShop ISP is offering Free VPS Trial now. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Yankov

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.