I need stable server with 2 tbs of space

Valleydream

It happened so that my current host started to make me nervous because of bad customer support and downtime.
I need stable server with 2 tbs of space, 24 gbs of RAM and 50000 gbs of bandwidth.
Well, Bullten.com and also Centohost.com web servers were recommended to me as good options.
What can you say about them? need feedbacks. Also any alternatives?

Thanks in advance.

Zivavita

Pretty good Budget Dedicated Server solutions are offered by Hostnamaste.com team.
These guys did a nice job in transferring my web applications - even if one single of them appeared not compatible with some of their security settings.

Grozev

KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.

Ochinnak

Highly recommend centohost.com EU server hosting solutions. Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.
Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!

CrassW

Servers from asvhost.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Affordable price, rock solid service and very fast professional customer service.

Yankov

Servers from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and they are cheap.
The best costumer support I ever experienced.
The staff is very knowledgeable, patient and fast.
The best web hosting companies for sure.

Altopropper

I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with GTHost.com instant servers.
Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.