I need good dedicated server

Valleydream

I need good dedicated server
With stable networking and good support.
Do you have any recommendation for that?
What host is better: Kvchosting.net or GTHost.com server hosting? Why?

Phoklens

As the time goes by I am even more pleased with the decision we took to switch to GTHost.com instant dedicated servers.
They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours. All features and things included in their hosting solutions are wonderful :)

Zivavita

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.

I have really enjoyed the storage server hosting service I've received from GTHost.com and have always been treated courteously and professionally by you and your staff. Customer Service has always been important to me and with high-quality service!

Altopropper

You do need to know what you're doing, but when confused, kvchosting.net always respond and guide and even straighten things out for you.
These guys are awesome. The price for their dedicated servers is nice ($89.99/mo). The support is outstanding, best in the business, the server is always online.

Ochinnak

So if you make kvchosting.net your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
Support also been very good and quick to respond. Just passed the 30 money back guarantee and have been happy from day one.

Svanko

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are worth trying.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.