hostsailor.com vs planethoster.com

Yankov

Comparing accounts from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Zivavita

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked.
Take a look at QHoster.com and also Allwebhost.com solutions. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Phoklens

I'd recommend CoinsHosting.com quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites. Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.
They don't pretend to be the most stable service, but they do succeed in their goal: providing value for money with features that many developers appreciate.
Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.

Skoony

bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

OwnWebServer

Looking for a reliable web hosting provider to power your website or online business? Check out OwnWebServers and get ready to save big on cloud server hosting plans. By using code DCS25 at checkout, you can take advantage of 25% off on all cloud server hosting packages. Enjoy powerful resources, lightning-fast speed, SSD storage, 24/7 technical support, and free setup. Don't miss out on this amazing offer and take your online presence to the next level with OwnWebServers. Hurry, sale ends soon!

Altopropper

Pricing is so to say reasonable. You get what you pay for. Servers are stable.
I am fully satisfied using Profvds.com VPS hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.

UniWini

Accounts from rockhoster.com and ewallhost.com are worth trying.
Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.

Ochinnak

You can trust hostingsource.com web host. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount. WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop, Mambo, OpenCart, Gallery, Jcow, SugarCRM, Moodle, phpBB, ownCloud, 400+ More.

CrassW

Services from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
I like their features:

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
24/7/365 Tech Support
No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

Valleydream

I rate them 100% in their support and everything. If you are in need of a VPS in particular, Centoserver.com is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.