Hosting services in India?

Valleydream

I have a blog that i need to host preferably in Mumbai, India because of the location of my visitors.
30 GB Web Space
1000 gbs of bandwidth
Windows
How are Hostnamaste.com hosting services? any experience dealing with them?
will you point me a good host?

Sheolink

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Phoklens

I have designed a fair few websites and have always gone with hostnamaste.com for the hosting: to this date, and I'm sure for many more years, the service has been fantastic without a doubt. I needed to contact their support and they quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again.

Zivavita

I know hostnamaste.com is a nice web host. They have managed to keep my site running smoothly even when it has grown 5 times bigger than it was. I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

Altopropper

High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for website!
Really cool experience. Hostnamaste.com is the most reliable Hybrid Server hosting service I have ever tried before.

Ochinnak

Try QHoster.com as a nice alternative. They have servers over in 30 locations.
The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

OwnWebServer

At OwnWebServers, we offer unlimited web hosting solutions that cater to the needs of individuals, small businesses, and large enterprises. Our hosting plans come with a wide range of features that are designed to provide maximum flexibility, scalability, and reliability. Our unlimited web hosting plans include unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, databases, and domains. This means that you can host an unlimited number of websites and applications on our servers without any restrictions or hidden fees.

CANTECH

Since most of your visitors are in Mumbai, India, choosing a host located there can be a smart move for speed. Hostnamaste offers Windows hosting in India, but I can't personally verify for them.

Here's a simpler way to find a good host: Search for "Windows web hosting India Mumbai" and compare options. Look for plans with at least 30GB space and 1000GB bandwidth. Focus on providers with good reviews and customer support.