Highly reliable and scalabe VPS

Phoklens

We are moving ahead from beta launch of a business app and will start getting more traffic. Initially app will provide xml to 1k-2k daily mobile users with 10% using web access and this figure may go up 10-20 times by end of this year. Our users are paid users. So we can afford to pay for hosting. We use php/mysql. What kind of solution can you suggest for us? VPS like linode/softlayer or dedicated server?
Reliability, uptime, security and peace of mind are our top priorities. But we need highly scalable solution as requirement is going to change fast.
Thinking to try Datapacket.net or Rightservers.com website hosting solutions, but still wanna know your views on them? Are they trustworthy?
Any other recommendations please?

Thanks and regards

Zivavita

The fact is, Rightservers.com Managed VPS has some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend. They've provided more than what I need.

Grozev

Managed VPS accounts from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Never regret my time with you guys. Money is well spent if you ask me.

Altopropper

After using three different web hosts, I can definitely say that Rightservers.com Managed VPS service is precious gemstone.
While operating such a superb hosting service they also have been able to offer cheaper accounts. Easy to use, friendly interface.

UniWini

ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
Never regret my time with you guys. Money is well spent if you ask me.

Valleydream

Well, cloudarion.com SSD VPS host has an awesome reputation for service and uptime. That's why I chose them.
Definitely a site to recommend! Very Cost effective compared to other providers and so quick in resolving problems, would recommend to any business.

Svanko

Have a look at VPS accounts which xxiwebhosting.com and hostingsource.com provide.
Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.
Their customer service is nothing but excellent, and also the IT department is always available 24/7 and to help customers.

Ochinnak

There is no way I would go any where else! Kvchosting.net is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.
On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site! Like their SSD VPS solutions.