Good reseller/white label solution?

Zivavita

Hello all,
I'm new to the hosting world, but like to get involved . I'm wanting my own webhosting company that I can sell to a group of friends I have. The only requirements I have is the ability to make it look like my own host ( ability to edit it / add logo etc., etc., ) . Also, be nice to to be able to edit payment options to include say stripe , or other type of payment gateways.
Do you know anything about hostnamaste.com hosting solutions? Are they professional? Other options?

Thanks all!

Valleydream

The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory. I highly recommend hostnamaste.com web hosting solutions.
It offers a wide range of operating systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Microsoft Windows, Scientific Linux, Arch Linux, Opensuse, Open Suse.

swisslayer

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

OwnWebServer

Ownwebservers is a feature-packed reseller hosting service that offers a free SSL certificate and unlimited domains and email with each of its three tiers.

Best Features

Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Emails
24/7 Customer Supports
Unlimited Storage
and many more!

If you have any quries then we are avaliable for 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

Phoklens

You can rely on NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions, your sites will be in good hands. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.