Good Miami hosting account required

Zivavita

Require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering hosting plans.
Could anyone help me in comparison? I need about 30 gbs of space, 4gbs of ram and 1000 gbs of bandwidth.
Any info on GTHost.com Miami vps hosting solutions? What host is better from your points? Why?

Altopropper

I'd recommend GTHost.com to anyone who's looking for a vps hosting solution.
I'm paying half of what I was paying at my other host! I want to add my site is ultra-fast these days and I'm a very happy customer.
After hitting the monthly traffic limit at the maximum speed, you'll be switched to an unlimited plan at 10 Mbit/s.

UniWini

Hosting plans from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are the best to have a deal with.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support, etc..

Valleydream

Happy with GTHost.com Ashburn vps. Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, Rocky and more – you'll have a wide variety of operating systems to choose from.
Specific ports are filtered to protect their customers. Common worms and some dangerous services could allow intruders access or malicious actions.

Phoklens

The guys at GTHost.com know their stuff! After hitting the monthly traffic limit at the maximum speed, you'll be switched to an unlimited plan at 10 Mbit/s.
Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.

Ochinnak

I have many web sites hosted at several web hosts and GTHost.com USA servers are one of the best. Overall, I have a terrific experience to work with them!
They work to ensure the customers are completely satisfied with their servers and this is why they offer short contracts. Short term contracts allow you greater flexibility, service and peace of mind.