E-Hosting with ddos protection required

Phoklens

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering E-Hosting.
Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How good is Rockhoster.com VPS hosting provider?
Any comments please? What host is better? What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Yankov

Accounts from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured with high uptime and low prices.
Always give prompt replies and solutions to any issues. Services to anyone looking for great service and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer service.

Zivavita

Now I'm very pleased with my host and really enjoy my experience dealing with Rockhoster.com solutions. What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price.

Ochinnak

Try Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS. The support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.

Valleydream

Very reliable. Never ever had any downtime that I could document. Happy with Rockhoster.com hosting: https://rockhoster.com/linux/
The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Svanko

Guess services from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay fortheir services.
Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.