E-Hosting with ddos protection required

Phoklens

I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering E-Hosting.
Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? Is Hostnamaste.com reliable OpenVZ VPS provider? Any comments please?
What host is better? What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Zivavita

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.
I'd recommend Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS to anyone needing a website for personal use or any business needs.
Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge.

Altopropper

The comparison will help you to choose the right option for hosting websites at. Take a look at Exmasters.com and also Cloudarion.com VPS solutions.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Ochinnak

Very pleased that I stumbled on to HostingWalay.pk web host. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues.
They are offering New Year's Special upto 45% off on hosting solutions. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Valleydream

Give Hostnamaste a try. Pricing for OpenVZ VPS is great - from $2.99/Month. Things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.