Dedicated server for virtualization

Zivavita

Hi guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server in EU/US for virtualization.
Currently looking for a server with this specs
Xeon based CPU: 6 Core at least
Ram: above 32, Port 1GB, 1TB SSD Storage, above 20 TB BW/m, + 3 Ips
My budget is up to $160/mo.
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions?
What server locations do they offer? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Grozev

The best server hosting solutions are available from owned-networks.net and planethoster.com.
For the money, service and expertise, they can't be beaten!

UniWini

Well I want to say that stable dedicated servers can be got from hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
They are best hosting providers what I know, the uptime and stability are awesome. Not only that, the support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exceptions.

Valleydream

You can rely on NetShop Isp Cyprus dedicated servers. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
In minutes through their support ticket system you will always receive the best attention without waiting extended periods of time. Their servers are very stable.

Svanko

I'd draw your attention to dedicated servers from decent hosting companies: sunucun.com.tr and hostingsource.com.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

Phoklens

So if you're looking for a lot of webspace for a small price, Datapacket.net dedicated server hosting is the place to be!
Account comes with preloaded plesk, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website is always up.