Cheap VPS account to sign up with

Svanko

VPS plans from brixly.uk and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Yankov

Libertyvps.net and brixly.uk VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms.
Their support rocks. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. I know first hand their support rocks, they’ve have tolerated me all this time.

Altopropper

On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?
What's your hosting budget?

My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose hostingsource.com for your website hosting.
Their selection of SSD VPS packages is awesome. The price for them is reasonable.

Ochinnak

Personally I like NetShop ISP Cheap VPS service. The goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting.
The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.

Valleydream

I have used a few hosts in the past but hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS is by far the best.
Their support is always replying to all emails promptly.
I am extremely happy with service and pricing.

Zivavita

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Like hostingsource.com SSDVPS hosting. Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Grozev

VPS plans from hostingsource.com are worth trying.
They are so good in a customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.