Cheap KVM VPS Web Hosting Required

Ochinnak

Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and KVM VPS hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 50 gbs - Disk Space, 1500 gbs - Traffic, KVM
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Would like to ask you to share your views on Rockhoster.com hosting solutions. Is it a reliable host?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts, please?

Zivavita

Yeah, there are many options available in the hosting offers section.

I had to wait a year before writing my review of Rockhoster.com to see if there would be any change in the quality of their service. Well, I must say they have greatly exceeded my expectations, and have sustained the quality of their service and customer support all this time. I think I finally found a hosting service I'll keep for a very very long time!

UniWini

Try VPS accounts from asvhost.com as they are the best in the whole IT industry.
These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.

Valleydream

So far reliability has been great as well.
I have not had a single issue. The control panel works very well.
Excellent service would definitely recommend rockhoster.com web hosting to others.

CrassW

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are full of useful resources, uptime is high and servers are well-balanced.
Zero downtime and excellent customer service!