cheap hosting solutions?

Zivavita

Hey dudes,
require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic. 99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on Ownwebservers.com hosting solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

Altopropper

Contact Ownwebservers.com directly if you need to consult with experts. Host is offering a smashing deal on VPS hosting with a whopping 50%+ discount using code "VPS50".

Ochinnak

You would get more privileges with a VPS than a shared plan. With a VPS you get root access to the servers, which enables you to install applications of your choice.
For me, these web hosts are reliable: NeironVPS.com and also Rockhoster.com - try considering their low-cost vps hosting solutions.
The best thing is customer support, any question you have will be answered within 10 minutes.

Valleydream

Believe CoinsHosting.com VPS Hosting will work fine according to your needs. Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.
You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.

Svanko

Cheap hosting solutions are available from owned-networks.net and inet.ws.
Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

Phoklens

I am glad to find Profvds.com vps hosting. Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed.
They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.

Skoony

bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.