canspace.ca vs libertyvps.net

Exmasters-Ma

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also, a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

Svanko

QHoster.com is good enough to sign up with.
Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.

Hostingsourc

QHoster.com is good enough to sign up with.
Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.
Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

Zivavita

I have tried several web hosting providers but none of them beat GTHost.com cheap vps solutions in the USA and Canada.
I believe that web host is good if you do not need to contact support team at all and this is such kind of hosting provider!

Grozev

VPS plans from qhoster.com and black.host are full-featured and cheap.
You'll be pleased with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.

Ochinnak

I’d recommend Libertyvps.net to everyone. Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.
The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast..

Valleydream

I know Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS is good. Provider is good at what it does, it's not overpriced claptrap, unlike many web hosts available in the market of standard web hosts.

Phoklens

When it comes to dedicated class hosting service web hosts in different countries has different understanding about what do they should provide.
My clients are happy using Libertyvps.net offshore vps in NL. They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Altopropper

Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about Libertyvps.net bitcoin vps solutions in Netherlands.
A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

UniWini

Have a look at VPS accounts from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and inet.ws.
Their prices and ratings are great. You'll be very impressed with their reliable service and helpful tech support resources. Their online tools are all very intuitive and user friendly.