Can someone suggest a budget hosting?

Zivavita

Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
Do you know anything about kvchosting.net and also hostnamaste.com VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? Alternatives?

Thanks

Altopropper

The best in kvchosting.net is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day.
They've demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management. Good hardware and bandwidth.

Ochinnak

I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at hostnamaste.com openvz vps host.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

Valleydream

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, kvchosting.net is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites.
The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The support is professional, communicative, and quite fast.

Phoklens

I host a couple of sites with Hostnamaste.comon their kvm vps and the support has been terrific. Highly recommend these guys.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.