Bitcoin dedicated servers?

Zivavita

Hello,
I came across hostingsource.com dedicated hosting packages.
Require: 2 x Six-Core @ 2.1GHz, 32GB RAM, 2 x 1 TB SAS
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins?
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?

Skoony

bodHOST, we offer a range of the cheap dedicated server hosting solutions that can be deployed in our state-of-the-art data centers located in both Canada and the USA. Our data centers are strategically placed to provide low latency and fast connectivity to users in North America, making them an ideal choice for businesses looking to serve this region. With advanced security measures, redundant power and cooling systems, and high-speed network connectivity, our data centers provide a reliable and secure environment for your dedicated servers.

Trust bodHOST for your dedicated server needs in Canada and the USA. You can enjoy a 10% discount on dedicated servers using the code ESTDH10.

UniWini

I'd draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best in delivering hosting services in a quality manner.
Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.

OwnWebServer

OwnWebServers is offering a 55% discount on all cheap dedicated server plans. To avail of this limited-time offer, simply use the promo code EASTER55 during the checkout process. This sale is a great opportunity for businesses and individuals to enjoy high-performance dedicated servers at a significantly reduced price. OwnWebServers' dedicated servers come with full root access, choice of operating systems, and advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and 24/7 support. With this sale, you can take advantage of these benefits at an unbeatable price. Hurry and grab this offer before it expires!