Bitcoin dedicated servers?

Valleydream

Hello,
I came across hostingsource.com dedicated hosting packages.
Require: 2 x Six-Core @ 2.1GHz, 32GB RAM, 2 x 1 TB SAS
They seem to be offered very good dedicated servers. Do they accept bitcoins?
I wonder if there is any other options to compare them with?

You no longer need to search through the masses to find reliable hosting providers.
With one simple click you can access a vast knowledge-base, which contains expert answers to common questions.

Phoklens

If you need a really professional hosting service, I can highly recommend hostingsource.com server hosting solutions without any doubt.
Here is the one I like the most: XEON E5 2650v3 - 10 Cores, 2.3GHz 25MB, RAM: 64GB, 4 x 2TB SSD, Price - $179/mo - 1st month price - $89.5.

Zivavita

I'd like to say that I am fully satisfied dealing with Digitalserver.com.mx web host. They will help you with anything be it Scripts, Billing, or the server itself.
Try their dedicated servers in Mexico. Supermicro, Microsoft, Plesk, vmware, cPanel.

Ochinnak

Well the reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations.
As far as services are concerned,well it truly depends on the companies one second frequencies to their customers which is also an important agenda/priority...

Take a look at Regvps.com web servers. Experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

Grozev

Attractive dedicated servers are available from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com.
Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.
I have been very impressed. Customer service is great and very responsive. I have recommended them to everyone I know.

Altopropper

Read through the user business web hosting reviews check uptime and performance reports so you can make an informed choice of web hosting for your web site.
Check out CentoServer.com solutions in Europe. Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently. The techs are well-skilled and highly-trained.