Basic cheap host for blog?

Valleydream

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
What are your views on hostnamaste.com website hosting? Is it reliable?
Alternatives?
Thank you!

Sheolink

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Svanko

Cheap services are available from qhoster.com and simplenet.io.
Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.

Grozev

Attractive plans can be got from reliable hosts like : simplenet.io and hosting.uk.
These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.

Phoklens

Well, hostnamaste.com has been a wonderful host. I like their Cheap Shared Hosting solutions.
The tech support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.

Yankov

Plans from kvchosting.net and luxhosting.lu are worthwhile.
Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.

Altopropper

I'd rather choose hostforweb.com blog hosting solutions. All of their work is based on quality.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Ochinnak

I would highly recommend Hostnamaste.com to any people not happy with their current host.
All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent.
Really great service!

Zivavita

I'm doing websites once in a while and told people I'll do it only if they get Host by hostnamaste.com ... Yes, everything is excellent!!!! They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.