Basic cheap host for blog?

Zivavita

I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
Do you think NetShop-isp.com.cy will work fine for running wordpress sites?
Any reviews, please?
Thank you!

Grozev

Check out servers from owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best in the IT industry.
They are great in all aspects!
1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
2. Live chat support is ok.
3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
4. Uptime is good.

Altopropper

I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with netshop-isp.com.cy cPanel web host - it is TOP web host.
The team has given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down.

UniWini

I'd draw your attention to plans from decent hosting providers like hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
In my unbiased opinion, these companies deserve a glowing 5/5 star rating for their exceptional services and dedication to their customers. If you're looking for a web hosting provider that you can rely on for fast, reliable, and high-quality service, these hosting providers are definitely the way to go. I highly recommend them!

Valleydream

Well, netshop-isp.com.cy cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.
Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight).

CrassW

Plans from hostsailor.com and allwebhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

Phoklens

Prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
It is excellent in every way. NetShop-isp.com.cy is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
Like their Cyprus web hosting. You'll get instant provisioning accounts + world-leading cPanel control panel.

Yankov

Servers from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
We positively recommend these hosting companies.
Absolutely remarkable hosting services!