Any good host Up to $10/mo?

Zivavita

Hello guys,
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $10/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about Coinshosting.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy website hosting and reliability?

Altopropper

I’d recommend CoinsHosting.com Shared Hosting to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.
Use coupon: COINSHOSTING (50% OFF) for shared, vps hosting solutions.

Ochinnak

My sites are up in running right after I've purchased CoinsHosting.com hosting account at their homepage. One of the best web hosts out there.
Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs. They offer easy to use features. Great hosting provider.

Skoony

I would prefer bodHOST offers affordable web hosting at $1.09/mo, including a complimentary domain registration* with annual billing. Enjoy reliable hosting services and secure your online presence with this cost-effective package. (*Free domain registration available with annual plans only.)

Valleydream

All plans, Shared, VPS, RDP are NVMe storage only. Coinshosting.com provider receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services...

Phoklens

Use Coinshosting.com VPS Windows RDP Hosting and I'm so happy. Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting.
Erm... good communication and customer service ..er.. is the key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.