Any good dedicated host Up to $150/mo?

Valleydream

Hello guys,
I'm looking for a reliable dedicated hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $150/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about ZakServers.com bitcoin server hosting and reliability?

Phoklens

Give Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers a try. All of offshore servers also come with 100% uptime guarantee.
It offers offshore dedicated servers in 12 locations including Bulgaria, Ukraine, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Romania, Russia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Dubai, and Taiwan, and offer high quality offshore servers with true 24/7/365 customer support.

Zivavita

Well, Zakservers.com provides a very cost-effective solution for any websites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on uptime and accessibility. Their billing/renewal etc. has always been impeccable. Like their offshore dedicated servers.

Ochinnak

Top rating to ZakServers.com bitcoin server hosting solutions from here! You get to enjoy technical freedoms at this host you'll find nowhere else.
In many aspects their tech people are amazingly smart and obviously like doing their work on open source software systems.

CrassW

Quality servers are available from time-tested companies: coinshosting.com and planethoster.com.
I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
Amazing up time
Cheap price, yet quality hosting
Fast server speed
One click script installing
Lots of other features.

Altopropper

I can't say enough good things about GTHost.com instant server host. Top web hosting provider to deal with.
The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

UniWini

Servers from black.host and planethoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our websites need. Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.