Affordable KVM hosting?

Altopropper

Hello,
I have been looking for the best providers that can provide KVM VPS.
Today I found Hostnamaste.com offer nice kvm vps hosting solutions. Are they good for kvm vps?
Have you ever used them? What host would you rather choose? Why?

UniWini

Accounts from ownwebservers.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

Ochinnak

Signing up was easy. Hostnamaste.com also sent me one package to view to see what they can offer with WEB pages and shops.
I was impressed with their kvm vps plans and will definitely use this hosting provider if they are competitive on price.

Phoklens

As for the pricing, it is reasonable. Can say that hostnamaste.com is an amazing web hosting provider. Their products are great.
The admin interface is great, webmail etc all work perfectly, and POP3 mail is quick to connect and download emails into OE.

Yankov

Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: allwebhost.com and hostround.com.
When I've needed support I've been impressed with speedy responses and found your support team to be accessible, helpful and most importantly both pleasant and patient.

Zivavita

I've always been very happy with Rockhoster.com kvm vps - they are quick and friendly and will help you until there is a solution. Very little downtime. I tend to read small prints when I sign a contract so have never been surprised by the fact that hosting usually costs a little more from the second year on.

OwnWebServer

Hello,
I have been looking for the best providers that can provide KVM VPS.
Today I found Hostnamaste.com offer nice kvm vps hosting solutions. Are they good for kvm vps?
Have you ever used them? What host would you rather choose? Why?
OwnWebServers offers managed VPS hosting tailored for e-commerce ventures, providing full autonomy over server configurations and optimizations. With root access, clients can customize software stacks, ensuring seamless integration with their online stores. Our high-performance SSD storage and scalable resources accommodate evolving business needs, while robust security measures protect customer data and transactions. Coupled with 24/7 support, OwnWebServers empowers e-commerce businesses with the control and flexibility needed to thrive in the digital marketplace

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• RAM - 2 GB
• Control Panel: DirectAdmin, Webmin + Virtualmin
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

Hit: https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/

CrassW

The best hosting plans are available from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com.
Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.

Valleydream

I know my limits and don't have to worry about violating any unwritten terms of service. Especially since hostnamaste.com provides a massive amount of bandwidth in their most basic shared hosting package. Uptime has been rock solid! Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain. Instant Activation Preconfigured Servers.

The best hosting plans are available from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com.
Excellent customer service, literally minutes to reply. From a month of experience, the servers have never had connection issues. Sometimes speed seemed to get stuck for 1-2 secs, could be my side though.
What kind of server reliability, additional features and uptime scores do they offer?